Monitoring the production process
• Program CNC machines & optimize output
• Ensure products are produced on time and are of good quality
• General awareness of plant/production activities.
• Working out the human and material resources needed
• Assessment of quality of product
• Should be able to make reports
• Ensuring health & safety guidelines are followed
• Ready to work in all the three shifts
• Handle production plan & delivery as per plan & priorities
• Able to study current process flow/ layouts & optimize the flow
• Follow & implement Safety, 5S policies & Norms
• Study process down times, Machine utilization & drive visible improvements
• Able to demonstrate enhanced manpower utilization & output
Diploma in Mechanical
Do you think you are the right candidate? Send an email to with your CV and motivation to email@example.com for the attention of Melissa Daniel.